Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
HobokenDave

Default Catch the Wave Snorkel Safari excursion?

We are going to the western Caribbean in late March, and thinking about the Catch the Wave excursion in Cozumel, has anyone done this? It looks like fun and I can snorkel while my wife enjoys the boat.
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2004, 09:45 PM
AMB

Default Re: Catch the Wave Snorkel Safari excursion?

Went on this shore excursion last Nov. Some of our party stayed on the ship. I think this is the one that offers a glass bottom boat also. The people in our party who stayed on the boat went on this and enjoyed it . You can snorkle as long as you wish. Some people were in the water only a short time and returned to the boat quickly. It was an enjoyable time for all of us.
Old March 5th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Catch the Wave Snorkel Safari excursion?

That's what my wife and I did in October 2002, except she snorkeled while I stayed on the boat and partied. We both had a good time. As part of the excursion, they also offer a glass-bottom boat ride that lanches from the main Catch the Wave boat; something you might do together.