Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Jacque

Default Cruise Director on Grandeur 4-17?

Does anyone know if John Blair will be cruise director on the 4-17 sailing of he Grandeur?
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Cruise Director on Grandeur 4-17?

I read a review on another board from a recent Grandeur cruiser who said Tom Canosa was their CD. I'm not sure if the Blairs will return by April, but if you e-mail RCCL with your question they can probably tell you who's scheduled to be your CD.

Grandeur of the Seas
Old March 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Bobbi

Tom Canosa WAS the CD on the 2-14 sailing of the Grandeur. Not sure how much longer he will be on-
Old March 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Passenger

Are you sailing on this cruise? We are.
Tami

Old March 8th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Brandon

Myself and 28 friends and coworkers will be on this sailing on 4-17-04 also. Has anyone been on this ship? What categories are in? Will you be in NOLA early? We are doing 2 nights pre-cruise.
Old March 8th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Passenger

We are flying in on the 17th. Last cruise from New Orleans we went early and stayed a day later. We went down town, the aquarium, Nolas Resturant (big fans of Emeril) There is plenty to do and all in walking distance. My friends were on the Grandure 2 years ago. They have been on a few Royal Cruises and said this ship wa just as nice as the others.
Tami

Old March 8th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Jacque

Thanks, everyone. I've been on the Grandeur several times and was hoping for a different cruise director this time. The Blairs are very nice, but on my last cruise (12-6-03) they seemed like they needed a vacation. Their staff, which I understand was new, was not nearly as as much fun as on my previous sailings. It has got to be tough to be so upbeat all the time, and each week make a whole new load of passengers feel special and ass if you're doing it for the first time. My hat's off to them!

Yes, my husband and I are on the 4-17 sailing.

I think the Grandeur is a lovely ship. We are Category D. In December we had our first cabin with a balcony and enjoyed it very much. We liked having coffee out there in the mornings and a night cap before going to bed.

We are arriving N.O. on Wednesday night. Did y'all know there is a great food festival going on down there that Friday and Saturday? It's held along the Riverwalk. Lots of wonderful food and good music. FUN!!

I'm from Oklahoma. Hope to meet up with y'all on board.