Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Jane Ward

Default Cabin #1600 Radiance-class

We have booked this cabin on the Brilliance for Easter next year (forward planning!). Does anybody have any information or pictures?
Thanks
Jane
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
mort13

Default Re: Cabin #1600 Radiance-class

http://www.mytravelco.com

Cut and Paste the goo to the 360 degree ship tours......

Have fun
Old March 9th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Em

I was on the Radiance of the Seas (the Brilliance's sister ship) in 2001. It's a beautiful ship, lots of glass, and a great solarium with a jungle theme. I stayed in a room similar to 1600, which was 7004, a family state room. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spacious. If u have any questions about the ship or rooms or want to see some of my pictures of the ship, email me: shortstuff47@sbcglobal.net

*Em*
Old March 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Yeoman

We just had #1556 (same category) on the "Radiance" and loved it! We are used to a category "D" but the "B" was a free upgrade and definitely tempts us to book another one. Since I am partial to the aft cabins, #1600 would be my first choice so wishing you a great trip, Robbie
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Beginner

Default cabin 1600

just had cabin 1600 on the jewel of the seas, a sister ship of the brilliance. I do not have any photos on this computer. Loved the room, very spacious. Has a extended hallway into the room which iis great for things like shoes. Balcony is extra large. Great room. The door to your room is extra close to the room right next to you but that is not major. Have been on five different radiance class cruises and that is probably the best grand suite
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: cabin 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalafskya2
just had cabin 1600 on the jewel of the seas, a sister ship of the brilliance. I do not have any photos on this computer. Loved the room, very spacious. Has a extended hallway into the room which iis great for things like shoes. Balcony is extra large. Great room. The door to your room is extra close to the room right next to you but that is not major. Have been on five different radiance class cruises and that is probably the best grand suite
I see this cabin is available for a Mexican Riviera cruise I am interested in.

Is the sleeping area more private than in the GS cabins? Also, is there "less" closet and drawer space or did you find it acceptable for a cruise of 11 days?

I love aft balconies and this seems to be a great cabin. Am I wrong?

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old October 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Beginner

the cabin was really nice. plenty of room.. we had a family of four and had plently of room to put all of our stuff for a twelve night cruise in the baltics.. great room cant go wrong with it