Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Passenger

Default Navigator 01/22/05 -- Onboard Activities

Hi Everyone

A group of friends and I are going on our first cruise aboard the Navigator of the Seas 01/22/05 (7-Night Western Caribbean).

Does anyone know if they charge for renting equipment for rock-climbing, ice skating, inline skating or mini-golf? Also, how do you sign up for these activities? Onboard on the first night? Can you sign up ahead of time online the way you can with shore excursions?

Speaking of shore excursions, has anyone gone snorkeling at Cheeseburger Reef in Grand Cayman, or on the Catch A Wave Snorkeling Safari in Cozumel, Mexico?

Thanks! RICH
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Ug

Default Re: Navigator 01/22/05 -- Onboard Activities

Al those activities are free and you don't have to signup for any of them other than Rock Climbing. Rock CLimbing is only doen at certain times and since I never did it I really can't answer how you signup.