Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2004, 01:27 PM
cruisinsue

Default rhapsody--variety entertainment/music?

We are sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas in June. We've done two other cruises, both on Carnival. They had a variety of different music entertainment on the ship till late at night. We'd like to hear what type of entertainment, especially music, Royal Caribbean does. Someone who's sailed both Royal and Carnival comment.
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Emeandmommie

Default Re: rhapsody--variety entertainment/music?

Hi I love Royal Carribean! We just got off the rhapsody not to long ago and had an awesome time! My mother and father inlaw have been on about 20 cruises and still say that the Rahpsody is there favorite ship and I would agree! They play a variety of music on this boat I like dance and techno which is sometimes not played opn cruise ships and they even played this! The service on this boat was excilent and the entertainment was great! I love RCCL so much we are leaving in 2 weeks on the Brilliance we just can not get enough! I prefer RCCL over Carnival! There is a deferent class of people on this line too so be prepared to have fun and love your vacation! If you want I have some names of waiters and such that were on the Rhapsody at the time of our sailing which were great and you should ask for! I think you will love RCCL!