Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Mans

Default Adventure of the Seas-Aft balcony cabins

Looking for some advice - I have clients who want to book a D-1 rear balcony cabin. I know the balconies are larger. Can anyone share their opinion as to the pros & cons. Would appreciate your opinions.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2004, 04:47 PM
shadow99

Default Re: Adventure of the Seas-Aft balcony cabins

Is this the category they are requesting?i would forwarn about the length of the ship,and walking to everything.I once booked myself in a cabin on the Destiny under the bridge,which was kind of cool,but sheesh,what a walk to any destination on board...If I had clients that really felt strongly about the location,then I would see if it is available.Are they first time cruisers?
Old March 16th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Mans

Default Re: Re: Adventure of the Seas-Aft balcony cabins

No, they're not first timers - have sailed this ship before and really liked it - last time they had a side balcony. Thanks for the "distance" note - I certainly will pass that on to them.
I also wondered about the "sea breeze" when one gets a balcony - it could be pretty difficult to get fresh air in this location also.
thanks,
Old March 17th, 2004, 08:55 AM
shadow99

Default Re: Adventure of the Seas-Aft balcony cabins

Yes,you are correct,it could be difficult getting the airflow..like I said,if they feel that strongly about it..I would just book them in it,sounds like they just want a larger balcony to me...that is fine if that is all you are planning on doing,but I would prefer to be up on deck...