Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2004, 04:02 PM
chipburger

Default brillaince balconies

Hey there all. I am booked on the holiday 11 night Panama Canal cruise leaving December 24th. We are booked in a balcony cabin( as if there were another way to cruise). I was just wondering if the balconies are closed in like they were on the Explorer or are they clear glass like the ones on carnival. I did enjoy the more open feeling that the Carnival balconies gave but I like the overall experience of RCCL . Any info on the balconies or any other aspect of the ship would be appreciated. Thanks

Chipburger
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2004, 06:12 PM
XxDemonKkKiDxX

Default Re: brillaince balconies

Usually one side is glass the other is steel on most ships. On the Brilliance we were on deck 7 and both sides were glass. We did how ever have an extended blacony with 2 extra feet out. The 2 extra feet we just a railing with a bar on top, so you could look over and see your neighbor. We loved it, didnt have a problem with it. As for deck 7 aft, there is a lip so you cant see straight down. Big Deal Right..