Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2004, 09:20 AM
Beth L

Default Has anyone done two RCCL's cruises back to back?

My fiance and I are thinking of doing Navigator of the Seas Eastern then thier Western back to back for our honeymoon in December 2005. Has anyone done 2 cruises out of the same port back to back? If so, please give me some feedback on this.

Thanks, Beth L.

Navigator 3/2004
Majesty 11/1997
Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Has anyone done two RCCL's cruises back to back?

Actually, I did. It was a couple of years ago on the Sovereign. It turned out that I had booked a group going on a Dec. 15 (or whatever date) 4-night cruise for an onboard wedding. Also had another group booked on the Dec. 19 3-night for another wedding! I decided to go along, since there were large numbers of people, and weddings to boot, so I did back-to-backs on the Sovereign. I kept the same cabin on the ship, but had to get off at Port Canaveral after the first one, and re-board for the second one. They did let me keep my luggage in my cabin, though. This was in 2002. Didn't spend a lot of time relaxing, though, as I had to deal with the expected "where's my this/what's that for/when do we/we want to do this/kind of thing, but it actually was a lot of fun!