Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2004, 05:20 PM
chipburger

Default concierge

What does the concierge service get you when you get a suite? I mean room service is already free. What services do they provide and is it worth it?

Chipburger
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2004, 06:39 PM
dan p

Default Re: concierge

If you are on one of the big ships and they have concierge service it is nice.We had it on the Navigator.Between 5 and 8 pm you can go to the room that they have for drinks befor dinnerand you get a key to the room that allows you to go in for Espresso 24 hours a day.Make sure you go in the first night and meet the Host ,you will not regret it.
Old April 12th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Beginner

Default Re: concierge

Concierge gives you easy booking for shows and tours. Happy Hour everyday. Free drinks and hot and cold snacks during happy hour. There is a hostess to assist you in any thing you need or want. It's a VIP service which is great when you are on a large ship like the Mariner. We sailed Dec 14th and now will not sail without concierge or a suite ever again. If you need to meet the real world travelers than join them during happy hour. We meet a couple that have sailed 93 cruises all over the world. They are planning to celebrate their 50th anniversary on thier 100th cruise. Let me tell you these two people had more energy than I did and I have only been married 25 years. Enjoy your trip. You won't be disappointed.