Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Passenger

Default is anyone going on enchantment??

hey all we'd like to know if neone is goin on the enchantment in july?? we're(fam. of 5--me, hubby, 2 sons-20and 24 and a daughter16) are goin july 5-10...we're excited! 1st fam. cruise...goin to keys, cozumel and belize...any excursion suggestions??? thx!
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Sooshie

Default Re: is anyone going on enchantment??

We just did that exact cruise in October 03...you will NOT be disappointed. This was my best cruise yet. The Cruise Director was named Matt Baker and he was hilarious. My advise is to go to whatever activity he is hosting and you will be guaranteed fun. He really made the difference on the cruise. If you have any questions, please email me.
We went cruising in Key West on electric cars, in Cozumel we went to a beach club that is not touristy at all, and in Belize we went cave tubing with Reggie. If you want specifics, please just email me.

Susan
Sooshie1@comcast.net
Old April 15th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Beginner

We are going on this same cruise! How exciting to "meet" someone else that is going with their family. There is 12-14 of us going, all family. We are taking my 18 year old daughter, her 20 year old boyfriend, our 13 year old son, plus my in-laws!
Sound like a great time huh?
Our niece works for Royal and she got us a good deal.
My daughter's boyfriend booked them on an excursion in Cozumel swimming with the dolphins about a month ago because we were told they tend to sell out fast. There rest of us have not booked anything as of yet.
Please write and we can compare ideas! time11130@aol.com
Lisa in Indiana

Old April 16th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Look into the dune buggy excursion. Cozumelhomes.com It sounds great and looks like a lot of fun, we are going to try it out when we go in January 2006 on the Magic.

For now we are going to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman on Enchantment January 22, 2005.

HAVE FUN!!!

Enchantment of the Seas
Disney Magic 01/10/04
Old April 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM
can't wait

We'll be sailing the Enchantment on May 1st, 2004. A group of about 25 of us for a bachelor party. Hope they give us our own tables at dinner. The last time we did this, the cruise line stuck some poor family with a little kid with us at dinner. What were they thinking? We were as good as could be expected, but the family still never came back to our table.