Sorry for all the questions (I'm a newbie)...
1) What perks come with a Royal Family Suite and what is it like? (Specifically the Radiance, Grandma is taking all her kids and grandkids for her 80th Birthday, so she decided to treat herself and her companion to the Royal Family Suite)
2) Are there any lowcarb dining options?
3) Can you pan for real gold in Alaska, in which port? (Skagway, Ketchikan, Juneau)
4) I see there are minibars, can you put your own drinks in them?
5) Are there wine packages? (I think I saw one in a review, 7 bottles for $109?)
6) What is disembarking/embarking like? What time should I arrive at port?
7) Are interior rooms (for the 2 kids) OK? What are they like?
8) What's the teen club like aboard the Radiance? (Kids don't seem interested)
Thanks for any responses for any question(s). You all have been very helpful! Griffen