Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2004, 08:02 AM
TootsieBell

Default Diamond Crown & Anchor Members

In a previous posting, I mentioned that my husband and I will be Platinum C & A Members after our next cruise. I meant to say that we will be Diamond Members. As Platinum Members we now enjoy the special cocktail party and the speedy embarkation onto the ship.

Can anyone tell us what being a "Diamond Member" of the Crown & Anchor Club means; especially on a cruise of 7 nights or longer?

Thank You.

Enchantment of the Sea May, 2004
Jewel of the Sea, Nov., 2004
Enchantment of the Sea, Dec., 2004
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2004, 08:56 AM
steve33

Default Re: Diamond Crown & Anchor Members

DUH, check your crown and anchor magazine

the best part is you get special boarding and early exiting
Old April 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
TootsieBell

I know what the Crown and Anchor Club Magazine says. I also know that when we first became Platinum Members that we received a beautiful assortment of shampoo, body lotion, etc. Then the following two trips, we did not. I would like to hear from other Diamond Members as to what to expect besides the robes, early embarkation, and early departure.
Old April 26th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Dan P

Welcome to the Diamond club.We are members and one of the things you get on the bigger ships is the Conceigre[misspelled]Pass.This is a key to the Private room where you can go between 5 and 8[times may change]for free drinks.We go up it is usually on the 9th deck,and have a drink befor dinner.We will also take a drink to dinner .Also the Conceigre will book tours for you or anything you want.Also you can go to the room at night for espresso.As you tour the ship make sure you visit the room.You should receive the key in your room,if not go up and knock on the door and tell them your are diamond members and they will check the list and let you know.Have fun.
Old April 27th, 2004, 08:34 AM
TootsieBell

Thank you for the information.