Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
theseasforme

Default ROLL CALL- AOS 06/13/04

Anyone joining us on this sailing?
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
NHC

Default Re: ROLL CALL- AOS 06/13/04

Yes, we also sail on the Adventure on June 13th. We are so excited and can't wait. 3 more weeks. We leave on Saturday and arrive in San Juan a day early. Have you made any excursions reservations? We are going on the captain Natica trip and the 2 person rubber boats touring the harbor in St Martin and then going out to snorkle.
NHC
Old May 21st, 2004, 11:36 AM
theseasforme

Default Re: Re: ROLL CALL- AOS 06/13/04

We are flying in Saturday also, staying at the Wyndham Old San Juan. We are doing the Sea & See Tour in Aruba & then trying snorkeling on our own. No plans yet for Curacao or St. Maarten, but doing Godfrey's tour in St. Thomas. Have you done this iternary before. This is our first time on AOS & the Southern Caribbean. Only 3 more weeks- I can't believe it. There is so much to DO!
Old May 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
NHC

No, this is also our 1st Southern Caribbean cruise too. We have been to St. Martin and St Thomas before and this will be our 4th RCCL. If you are interested, I would HIGHLY recommend The America's Cup Yacht race in St. Martin. We have done it twice and it was great!!!! You can get it through the ship. My husband and I are in our early 40's and very energetic people.
NHC
Old May 21st, 2004, 02:10 PM
theseasforme

This is my 4th cruise also. The St. Martin yacht sounds exciting. I have a 12 year old son who would probably love it. I know it will be a great cruise. Just funny because I have also posted on the CC message board and there are only a couple of people who joined our roll call, but supposedly the ship is full.
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
NHC

You son would love the America's Cup Yacht Race too. You can do as much or as little work as you want. Whole families do it. All ages. As I said before I would HIGHLY recommend it.
NHC
Old June 3rd, 2004, 10:10 AM
Beginner

We too are sailing on the AOS 6/13/04 - hi Sheri! We are traveling with 3 other families, comprised of adults, children (family and friends) so should be a especially wonderful vacation. My husband and I and 1 other couple all in mid 40's - 2nd cruise to So Caribbean, but first on RCI ship. Another couple, my younger sis and boyfriend, 3rd cruise, but 1st on RCI and Caribbean. Other family of 2 plus 1 18 yr old- first cruise ever!! Our family of 4 (2 adults, 1 15 yr old, 1 12 yr old) signed up for the Regatta in St. Maarten, looks like a blast! Aruba daytime -we are doing the Xtreme Jeep safari, In Curacao, a few of us are doing the dolphin swim, remainder will hang on beach. In St Thomas, son and I plus 2 others doing the BOB, rest will hang on beaches and shop.
Time is quickly approaching - we actually leave next Thursday and are doing a pre-cruise stay at the Westin Rio Mar ( about 1 hr outside San Juan) stayed there 2 yrs ago and loved it. Safe travels to getting to the ship - see you all on board!
Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:31 PM
theseasforme

Default Re: Re: Re: ROLL CALL- AOS 06/13/04

Hi Jan! Fancy meeting you here! Only 9 more days! AOS is out of dry dock now and should be ready for us on the 13th and thanks to these boards we somewhat know what to expect. Hope everyone has a safe trip there. We are looking forward to meeting you on board.