I'm on the Sovereign Of The Seas next weekend! (6/11/04 - 3 night Bahamas)
I have a few questions for everyone...
1. Does anyone have a copy of recent menus from on board?
2. Does anyone have a copy of the recent cruide compass from this sailing?
3. What gym activities are usually offered on board? Is there a charge?
4. We are currently hoping that we may be able to ask at the restaurant when we board for a table alone (just the two of us). Is this usually possible on board?
5. Does the Windjammer Cafe offer the same food at dinner as the main dining room? Are you able to sit alone there if you would like? (Do they have tables for two?)
6. Formal Night - On this ship, is just a dress shirt, pants and tie okay? It is a quick weekend getaway - we don't want to have to wear a tux.
7. Soda Cards - Are they available on this ship? Does anyone know the cost? Did you find it worth it?
I'd love to hear your comments - or anything else you can share about this ship.
We have a cabin on floor 6... it's above the showroom I think... is that a decent place, or should we be concerned?
Have a great day!