Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Passenger

Default Royal Family Suite-Mariner

Hi!

We have booked the Royal Family Suite on the Mariner of the Seas for September and wondering what the amenities are in the cabin (i.e. Stereo, TV, Video or DVD/CD player)?

Has anyone sailed in this cabin? We would like to know what it is like?

We have sailed in a Category B suite on Adventure of the Seas and it had a great stereo/TV
etc. Would like to know if it is the same on Mariner.

Thanks. Jason and John
Sponsored Links
Old June 10th, 2004, 09:43 AM
dstreefrog

Default Re: Royal Family Suite-Mariner

Hi,
I've stayed in the Mariner's RFS in cabin #9394 Deck 9 Aft.
There were four of us 2 adults 2 boys (12&13)
Plenty of room and nice to have the two bathrooms! Boys take forever getting ready!

There is a TV, Stereo, DVD/VCR Surround sound, ect in the Sitting room.
There is a TV in the Adult Bedroom but there is not a tv in the kids bedroom.
You will have access to the Conceirge room where you can check out Movies - we did take out a few dvd's, I think the boys watched one - way too much to do to watch movies...it was much better to watch the ocean from the balcony.

Tons of Storage.

Balcony is very large and feels like it's split in two, with one side having three loungers and the other a larger table and a couple of regular sitting chairs.

Our steward - Philip, was excellent and seemed to be around when ever I had a question. We didn't bother him too much. The boys actually had a great time with him.

As I stated you will have access to the Conceirge room which I found relaxing for a couple of drinks and munchies..but you already know that since you've been in a gs before.

I truely enjoyed the space and privacy that the RFS offers.

treefrog
Old June 11th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Royal Family Suite-Mariner

treefrog,

Thanks for the info. We're looking forward to our cruise and having all the "toys" that come with the RFS.