Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Dave P

Default Room & Balcony Size On Adventure

Hello...My wife and I are sailing in October on the Adventure. First we had booked a Grand Suite. Then we decided since we had the extra money, we would book an Owners Suite which we currently have. However, I am very confused as to room and balcony size of these two categories. It seems that different sites list different square footage for these two categories and I don't know who is correct.

It seems like the room size of the Owners Suite is bigger than the Grand Suite, but it also looks like the balcony on the Owners Suite is smaller tha the Grand Suite balcony. Could this be true. I would think if we're payin more for the Owner's Suite, both the room and balcony would be bigger. Otherwise, it might make more sense when you compare dollar for dollar for me to go back to the Grand Suite with still a large size room, but bigger balcony. We spend a lot of time on the balcony, so size is important.

Thank-you for your help.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Room & Balcony Size On Adventure

Hi Dave,
This site should help you with cabin sizes along with balcony sizes:

Cruise Stateroom.com

Ohhh, owners suite sounds really nice, enjoy!

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Dave P

Hi Donna...Thanks for giving me the above site to check on the size of the stateroom, however, I am more confused after going to it. The site you listed shows the Owners Suite at 510 sq ft and the balacony at 131 sq ft. The other site lists it as 506 sq ft and 104 sq ft for the balcony, and RCCL's website lists it as 504 sq ft for the room and only 64 sq ft for the balcony. I don't know who is correct. My main concern is the balcony size. As mentioned earlier, hate to pay more money for an Owners Suite if the Grand Suite balcony is bigger for a $1000 less.

Thanks again, and hopefully, I can find out the true size.

Dave
Old June 30th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Passenger

Dave:

Owner's suite sounds really nice! Maybe someday for me.

We booked a junior suite (aft). I too had conflicting sizes in our balcony. And I don't think RCCL reps have first-hand knowledge. They're looking at a book just like we do.

I know this email doesn't answer your question but just wanted to know that you're not alone.

Enjoy whatever category you decide.

Lisa