Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 17th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to dawhiner
Default RCI- cozumel scuba diving and soda cards

My dad and I are planning on doing the "discover scuba diving" excursion in cozumel on 8/18. However, since my dad has a self-run business and has gotten an older man to take care of it while we're away, there's still a slight chance he may not be able to go on the cruise if something happens to the man (it has happened in the past). *Knock on wood* I know most excursions can be booked in advance, but do you think we'll be okay in booking this one once we board the ship on 8/16? There's no one else that would be willing to go with me/we don't want to waste $100, should the situation arise.

Also, since we're going on a shorter cruise- 5 day/western- are we still going to be able to purchase the soda cards? If it's a daily charge, I don't see why not, however I have heard of people not being able to get them on RCI cruises. Any input?

Enchantment of the Seas
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2004, 10:18 PM
browezilla

Default Re: RCI- cozumel scuba diving and soda cards

Scuba excursions are very popular. Check their web site. I believe you can book now, and if need be, cancel when you embark with no penalty. In that case, go ahead and book it. Cozumel is a beautiful place to dive.
Old July 20th, 2004, 06:55 PM
First Mate

Cancellation is generally free of charge as long as there is more than 24hrs as far as I know. Check the small print on the website. It should tell you.

Old July 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
jlynd53

I have not personally purchased a soda card on a cruise shorter then 7 days but I am sure they are available. The website says they can only be purchased on the first day for the length of the cruise. Maybe, others were not able to purchase them if they tried to get them later in the cruise. I hope this helps!