Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2004, 01:33 PM
PattyL

Default Concierge Service/ Grandeur of Seas

Does anyone know what the concierge service and/or Concierge Club on Grandeur of the Seas entails? I was unable to find it on the site. I called RCCL and they said you have access to Concierge Club, "they do all sorts of things in there" - didn't really elaborate. Many thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Concierge Service/ Grandeur of Seas

As of today there is no Concierge Club on the Grandeur. The concierge service is only available on the Voyager and Radiance class ships and on the Enchantment after her stretching and revitalization next year.
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:08 AM
PattyL

Default Re: Re: Concierge Service/ Grandeur of Seas

Jeez - they should change the website. It states:

"On Grandeur Of The Seas

The Grand Suite comes with a private balcony (except on Sovereign of the Seas̉), sitting area, bathtub and on Radiance and Voyager-family ships, a minibar and complimentary concierge service. "

Yesterday the RCI agent told us that we would get the concierge service. I just called them again to clarify and they said the same thing you say - no concierge. Disappointing. Oh well - no biggie. Thanks very much for responding!
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:55 AM
PattyL

Default Re: Re: Re: Concierge Service/ Grandeur of Seas

Just realized it's my dinng bat-ness. The Grandeur is not one of those classes of ships. Thanks for the info -
Patty