Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2004, 12:49 PM
minipeerg

Default Brilliance Dec 13

Hi,

My husband and I are sailing on the Brilliance on December 13. We have cruised a couple of times before, but this is our first time on RCL. Can anyone give me any tips about the ship? Service? Embarkation speed? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2004, 10:11 AM
rkamen

Default Re: Brilliance Dec 13

We sailed on the Brilliance December 2002, and we are also booked for the December 13, 2004 cruise as well.

I like the Brilliance and after 20 plus cruises - I think this is my favorite ship. The layout, public rooms, service, and amenities are the best balance of all ships. This will be our 11th cruise on RCCL and I like the way they do business. Boarding is always quick and painless. Cabins are all small - but no smaller than other ships. Food is more than acceptable and no one goes hungry.

As far as the itinerary - been there, done that - so that is never a determining factor with me. Mostly, I like the ship, the sailing dates and the price. With a Cat E3 verandah at $1,000 per person (all taxes included), you can't go wrong. I do my own air since I accummulate tons for frequent flier miles during the course of a normal business year.

Nothing to fret about - you will have a perfect cruise.
By the way - we are from central NJ and in our late 50's.
What about you guys?
Bob & Penny