Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Tinawh

Default Frances cuts short Majesty of the Seas 9-6?

RCCL website just posted they will not make port call at Key West Thursday, instead the ship will end its cruise one day earlier, returning to Miami Thursday morning at 7am.
This is only a four night/five day cruise. I am disappointed to hear I'm going to lose an entire day! I understand that Key West may be devestated, so why can't we just sail at sea one more day instead of retuning home? Will they compensate us in any way for the loss?
Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Frances cuts short Majesty of the Seas 9-6?

Yes, You will be compensated.They are going to give you 50% off your next 4 or 5 day cruise.You will have to use it before Dec 05
Old September 3rd, 2004, 10:01 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Frances cuts short Majesty of the Seas 9-6?

I will be on the Majesty of the Seas departing on 9/6. That is not the cruise that will be affected by the short trip or the storm.