Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 29th, 2004, 08:15 PM
cokegal19

Default Is RCCL kids club (for 3 yo) for all day?

I was wondering what the hours are for the kids club on RCCL. Can we drop our son off in the morning and pick him up at dinner time, or is it only for certain times? Is he guaranteed a spot, or is it first come, first serve? Can we leave him at the club while the ship is in port?

Thanks for the answers!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 29th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Ginnie

Default Re: Is RCCL kids club (for 3 yo) for all day?

The hours of supervised children's activities for ages 3 - 11 are (times may vary on each ship):
At Sea: 9:00AM - Noon
2:00PM - 5:00PM
7:00PM - 10:00PM

In Port:: Open 30 minutes prior to first shore excursion departure time and remains
open until 5:00PM or upon return of last shore excursion (whcihever is later).
7:00PM - 10:00PM

They do offer group babysitting onboard. This is supervised by the youth staff. The service is offered from 10:00PM - 1:00AM in the youth facility. The rate is $5.00 per hour, per child.
Children must be over 3 and potty trained and pull-up diaper FREE.
The line also offers in cabin babysitting, whch has to be booked through the Guest Relations Deck at least 24 hours in advance, and there is no guarantee that sitters will be available. This service is offered from 8:00AM until 2:00AM. Chldren must be 1 year old. Approximate rate is $8.00 per hour for one child.
Times and prices are subject to change.
The above is from the 2004/2005 Travel Agent Guide.

The Adventure Ocean Youth Program is excellent with Royal Caribbean, but it's not meant to be a baby sitting service. What is the point in bringing your child if you are not spending any time with him.

Think about that, and have an enjoyable cruise.
Ginnie
Old September 30th, 2004, 11:04 AM
cokegal19

Default Re: Re: Is RCCL kids club (for 3 yo) for all day?

Thanks. I'm not just going to leave my son there. It is a family vacation and we will be with eachother. I was just talking mainly about the port days, cause we want to do some dolphin swims and snorkeling, and my son isn't old enough to do that stuff.