Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2004, 04:36 PM
MaryEllen

Default Serenade of the Seas 10/18/04

We are going on this ship in a couple of weeks . I've been reading messages from time to time but never see this one mentioned. Has any one been on it lately? I love all the practical tips and information that is shared on this board. I hope to add some tips after we come back. Thanks to all!
Sponsored Links
Old October 5th, 2004, 10:55 AM
KenW

Default Re: Serenade of the Seas 10/18/04

MaryEllen,

I'd also like to see some info on this ship. My wife and I sail on 11/6 with another couple and this is the first time for both of us on this particular ship. I would love to see any input you have once you get back. Have a great trip!
Old October 5th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to kcannava

Wow kinda sums it up. I sailed last September when she was brand new. There are pool tables on this ship!! The table sits on a bed of oil or something like that to keep it level. It has the larger cabins vs Monarch or Majesty. Its only a year old. What else can I say?

Old October 5th, 2004, 07:41 PM
MaryEllen

Enough said! Thaks I'm looking forward to it!!
Old October 6th, 2004, 08:47 PM
DonD

Just booked this ship for Oct. 2005 Panama Canal. We have an aft cabin which we prefer. We have one whole year to look forward to it. Have a couple of small cruises booked in between now and then. Can't wait.
Don & Jennifer
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:32 AM
KenW

Default Re: Re: Serenade of the Seas 10/18/04

Good info, thanks for the input! 30 days and counting. I've sailed on the Monarch before and agree, the rooms were on the small side. this will be our first Caribbean cruise and we both are looking forward to it. Lots of great info on this site!
Old October 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Sherri Odell

Default Re: Re: Serenade of the Seas 10/18/04

We are cruising on the 6th of November as well, on the Serenade! I can't wait...it is my first cruise! Hope to see some of you there!
Old October 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
KenW

Default Re: Re: Re: Serenade of the Seas 10/18/04

Sheri,

My wife and I and another couple are also on the 11/6 trip. My 2nd and my wifes 3rd cruise and I can't wait. We did a 4 day Baja cruise on Monarch last year and I had a blast!

I just picked up our cruise documents this morning, so now it's finally sinking in that were actually going. We're flying in from LA on the 5th and staying at the Marriott so we're fresh when we board the ship.

Have a great trip!!