Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
TootsieBell

Default Seaview Cafe

I have been reading about Johnny Rockets so much that I am sick of hearing about it; either they charge or they don't. If you don't want to pay to eat there, then eat somewhere else. However, no one seems to mention the Seaview Cafe on the Radiance Class of RCI ships. Is the food there good? Is there an extra charge?
Sponsored Links
Old October 25th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Seaview Cafe

Hi TB,
No, no extra charge and the food is good, give that a try.

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 25th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

It was amazing food- we went their every day after returning from port. They have everything.. the best well kept secret onboard!

Voyager of the Seas, 01/03
Radiance of the Seas, 01/04
Radiance of the Seas, 05/04
Sovereign of the Seas 08/04
Old October 25th, 2004, 11:55 PM
BoozeBabe

We just returned 2 weeks ago and you may have read my critique of the Serenade and it was not very good regarding the food. The only good food we had on the ship was at the Seaview Cafe. The burgers are fresh and they tasted like it. Buns were tosted perfectly. Fries and onion rings are hot and crispy. I loved the Chili too. Between all of us we had every item on the menu and no one had a complaint...........except for the brownie. They need some work in that area. It was dry as a bone. But we really did NOT need a brownie anyway.

All in all I would rate the Seaview Cafe the best food on the ship.........sorry to say. In my opinion all the food should taste fresh. And there is no charge there. I have eaten at Johnny Rockets here at home many times and I would never pay extra to eat it on the ship. Its not all that good.
Old October 26th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Love to Sail

We also LOVE the food at the Seaview Cafe. We've enjoyed the food there on both the Radiance and the Brilliance. Looking forward to more of the same on the Jewel. Great location and great views of the sea while you're eating, especially if the weather is good and you eat at one of the outdoor tables. My mouth is watering already from just thinking about it!
Old October 27th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Admiral

The crab salad in the Seaview Cafe was awesome. I also believe they had great milkshakes.

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013