Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 4th, 2004, 10:08 PM
JWB

Default Concierge Service

Can y'all help me clarify what is Concierge Service on RCCL? I've read several posts about it, but I'm confused. We often stay on the club or concierge level of hotels when we travel, so my question isn't "what is it?", but "what does it mean on RCCL?"

Our group has book a Jr Suite, Grand Suite, and Owner's Suite on Enchantment. Does Enchantment have a Concierge Lounge? Do we qualify to use it? Can we expect any Concierge perks on this ship and in these cabins? What kinds of perks?

Also, the folks in the Owner's Suite are CA members. I hear we can expect some type of coupons in the cabin. Is that correct?

I'm counting on you experts to straighten me out! And I'm not trying a graphic again, as cute as they are. I'm fairly techie, but it only works for me when the stars are aligned right!
Sponsored Links
Old November 5th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Concierge Service

Concierge service will be available on the EN after her stretch next year and then as usual to guests staying in cat GS or higher and to CAS Diamond members.
Old November 5th, 2004, 06:54 AM
jpno318

Default Re: Concierge Service

call RCCL AND ASK THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL