Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Passenger

Default Radiance 3 deck aft cabins

I am on the Radiance in January and booked a guarantee outside.
It looks like I have been assigned 3132. From looking at the pictures I get the impression that this room has a smaller window than most oustide cabins.
Is this true?
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Radiance 3 deck aft cabins

Not sure on that question, but just got off Radiance, and although the ship was very nice, this was not at all a good cruise. We went through everything that could go wrong did, we left port late instead of 5 we sailed at 8:20 due to problems there was no sailing away party or even an announcement that we were setting sail, we missed our first port because they said the waters were to rough to tender, our tolits didn't work the second day of the cruise(they would not flush) for about two hours, this happend on more then one occasion, also did not have any water one night for a shower, when we finally did get some water it was cold, when we finally got hot water it was very very dark brown almost black.....disgusting........our one port St. Martean I guess would have been nice but it was a national holiday there the day we were there so hardly anything was open....the cruiselines know this so why they bring you there I will never know, so we only really ended up getting one port. The ship was not at all helpful, we did not recieve anything for this, very very dissapointed.......I really hope things are fixed for you when you board!
Old November 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
WDR

Hi seagirl what room were you in we leave on nov.21
Old November 17th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Passenger

I hope things are fixed to. I've had this planned since September 2003. Although, I guess I have to admit, I'm not too hard to please. However, would be kinda ticked if my toilet didn't flush too. Other than that, as long as its warm and the sun is out, I'm Ok with that.

Iberostar Quetzal - Mexico 11/06