Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 26th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Chas

Default Adventure of the Seas on Travel Channel

Well, I don't normally beg, but I am about to start.
I screwed up big time and did not get a chance to see the Adventure of the Seas program on The Travel Channel. I emailed them and they said they are not going to run it again until March 15, 2005 @ 10:00 AM. They also do not offer it for sale on video. We are going on AOS the last week of February and I am dying to see this show. If anyone has taped it or TIVO'd it and would let me buy a copy I would be forever greatful!!!!!!!

Thanks, Chas
cps3@chartermi.net
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Adventure of the Seas on Travel Channel

Did you ever see the one on Voyager of the Sea? Well it is pretty similiar. I have seen them both twice and now I am more excited about my trip on the mariner of the sea. I have it on tape, I just wish I had a way of duplicating it for you. I'm sorry.
Old December 31st, 2004, 07:20 AM
Chas

Jewels37, Thank you for your reply! I have seen the Voyager show a few times and even purchased the 150 minute dvd from RCCL when we were on the Nordic Empress. It is very in depth and well done. I did have one person contact me who tivo'd the Adventure show, so I'm crossing my fingers and watching my mailbox.

Thanks,
Chas
Old January 2nd, 2005, 05:54 AM
Denies

We did the Adventures 2 years ago and are doing it again this year is Sept. You will absolutely love this ship. We have cruised on some nice ships but this one absolultely knocked out socks off.
Old January 3rd, 2005, 02:09 PM
First Mate

Yesterday on the travel channel they advertised Adventure of the Seas. I had my vcr ready, but it turned out to be radiance of the seas to Alaska. *sigh* Did NOT tape that.

I really wish they would have "Cruise Week"! I'd love to see a show on Explorer/Mariner of the Seas. Hear that Discovery.com??

Old January 14th, 2005, 07:39 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Sara754
Default Re: Re: Adventure of the Seas on Travel Channel

I know this post is over a week old.. but when my family booked the Adventure of the Seas for this July, we went to a cruise agency around us and they let us borrow a vhs tape of the Adventure.. even though its a few years old it isnt too bad

Carnival Destiny 2004
Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas 2005
Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas 2006
Crown Princess 2007
Carnival Valor 2009

Carnival Freedom June 2011!