Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Dow Dow

Default Brilliance of the Seas Food

We have been hearing many comments about the terrible food on our ship. I know some people can't be satisfied, however to sheer number of complaints has me worried. Has anyone just completed a cruise on the Brilliance recently and can comment on the food. We are pretty easy to please and are from the midwest so we are not used to fancy restaurant food. What do you think? We will be on the Brilliance for the 8 April sailing. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
hcat

Default Re: Brilliance of the Seas Food

Hi there--we'll be a few weeks ahead of you.There's a thread about food & other info from recent Brilliance cruisers on the other board where you go to meet & mingle! The food outlook is not that good but sounds like a great shipo& itin...
Old January 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Admiral

My dentist just returned from a cruise on her and said the food was fine. Me and the dh will be on her shortly and expect the same, will report at the end of Feb. as to quality, It was fine on our cruise last Feb.

Brilliance, 2/14/05
Brilliance, 2/13/06
Brilliance, 2/12/07
Explorer, 2/3/08
Jewel, 2/9/09
Jewel, 2/1/10, RCI cancelled our cruise, (insert sound of sobbing)

Old January 17th, 2005, 12:29 PM
hcat

Thanks for volunteering to report back. We are planning on trying Portofinos & Chops as well as the sea view cafe-sure we wont starve to death Can't wait to hear from you when you return You must be thinking about packing already for a feb cruise!
Old January 17th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Passenger

We will be on the Brilliance Feb 4. I too am from the midwest and am easy to please. Will let you know how the food was when we get back.
Old January 18th, 2005, 07:18 AM
hcat

Menus for both places are psted on the "other" board. Does anyone have info about seaview cafe for lunch or dinner?.
Old February 7th, 2005, 12:50 PM
cindy777

Default Re: Re: Brilliance of the Seas Food

Food
Author: hcat
Date: 01-18-05 07:18

Menus for both places are psted on the "other" board. Does anyone have info about seaview cafe for lunch or dinner .......who posted this...need to know what Other board is never found anything with menu'?????? Thanks for help
Old February 8th, 2005, 12:19 PM
hcat

I think it was under a thread of Just returned from Brillance. We got to se all the menus--also there was also a link with photos, menus, cruisecompass--sort of everything fromt he trip--I found th link at the bottom of a Brilliance post--search for Brillance & see what comes up--I just deleted all those item sorry!