Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Shan

Default INFO ON MARINER OF THE SEAS

A group of us are planning on taking the Mariner next Oct. Any comments from anyone? I've been on the "Explorer" so I'm thinking it's identical?

Thank You

Shan
Georgia
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
First Mate

Default Re: INFO ON MARINER OF THE SEAS

Just off Mariner. its a beautiful ship & the service was exceptional. what kind of info would you like?

"If we weren't all crazy we'd go insane"
Old February 5th, 2005, 10:08 AM
jphc318

WHAT 2 NIGHTS ARE FORMAL ON MARINER?SAILING WESTERN IN JUNE.THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old February 5th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Shan

What dates in October? We have booked for the 23rd.
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Admiral

Formal nights on the Western itinerary where Monday (day at sea) and Thursday (Lobster & Prime) Grand Cayman day 5 as you depart at 4 p.m. Wednesday, is Tropical night or Casual night. Wednesday is also a good night to book Portofino's or Chops. Neither restaurant requires a sport jacket or better but many men do wear one.

The ship is beautiful and very easy to get around. The hardest places to get to are the Sky Light chapel and the floating pool table. I know I saw it but can't remember where it was. The events on the Promenade deck are not to be missed. Take ship pictures if you desire on the first day on board, so you won't forget what rooms are where. Monday morning early is when you must get in line for Ice Show tickets right outside the main dining room, deck 3. That is a good day to enjoy a main dining room breakfast, too. Also don't miss Quest. Adults only but it is really hilarious.

Any questions, just let me know.
Bon Voyage