Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Final payment made, anyone else on the May 7 Voyager Repo cr

Just paid my final payment on the Voyager repo cruise out of Miami to Bayonne NJ.

Anyone else on it? I hear it's a sell out.

Anyone staying in NYC as a post-cruise vacation as well?

This should be nice relaxing cruise....love those sea days.

I've been to Aruba before, but am looking forward to going back. This time to check out some of the resorts.

Love Labadee as well, trying to get hubby to do some jet skiing. Last time we tried the kayaking.....now that's work.....but we loved it.
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2005, 09:34 AM
rkamen

Default Re: Final payment made, anyone else on the May 7 Voyager Rep

CruzCrazy,
Where have you been?
Jump on this message board - already up to page 41.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...&page=41&pp=25

See you on board - 5pm sail-away party at the Skybar - wear orange lei's.
Bob & Penny
Old February 11th, 2005, 07:31 AM
CruzCrazy

Hi Bob and Penny,

I'm not compute illiterate, but I have trouble logging into the cruisecritic website.

Anyway, I haven't been on that message board.

Are you staying in NYC after the cruise?

Hubby and I are cruising with another couple from Miami, who have never been to NY, so we (as ex-NYer's) are going to be their tourist guides.

We were just up in NY last October and stayed three nights before and three nights after our Canada/New England.

I've already booked our return air back to Ft. Lauderdale on AA and got a great price, but I still have to do our hotel rooms on Priceline. I also need to get a van to pick us up in Bayonne and take us to Manhattan. I will order some Broadway tix in April for May.

I'm looking forward to cruise. We had been on the Explorer of the Seas twice with it being our first cruise experience, so we are familiar with the Voyager. We now prefer a smaller ship and preferably Celebrity, but this was such a good deal and our friends wanted to cruise with us.

We had been to Aruba and Labadee, but looking forward to going back. Really looking forward to our sea days. Just love them.

Nice to hear from your.

Cathy and Don from Miami
Old February 11th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Cruisin' Meme

I know your subject line stating "repo" means repositioning cruise, but every time I scan the mb and see it, my mind processes it as repossess and I briefly wonder what that is and which cruise line is going under. Thanks for blowing my mind. Had to share. <g>
Old February 12th, 2005, 10:00 AM
First Mate

My husband and I are sailing on May 7th and can't wait. We'll be celebrating my 40th birthday. (another nasty word starting with an F...lol) This will be our 32nd cruise but only our 2nd on RCCL. We are really looking forward to experiencing the Voyager Class ship.
I have to go find some orange lei's....maybe at the local dollar store......see at 5pm on
May 7th.
Happy sails,
Sea Angel