Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Beginner

Default Royal Family Suite

Looking for some pricing estimates. We have the RFS for the 10/2 sailing on the Voyager to Bermuda for $5200 (including tax). We would prefer to go summer of 2006 but do not know how much the cost would be for the more popular summer. We would book this as soon as it becomes available, but is the price going to be in same neighborhood or will it probably be much higher? Any expert advice and opinions welcome.

Frank
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Dave P

Default Re: Royal Family Suite

Hello...If you got a price of $5200 for two of you, take advantage of it, because in the summer that room is normally around $10,000 for two. You can go to the RCCL website and price out the summer of 2006 on the same ship for the same suite. It will give you the price so you can decide. In most cases, the price might be a bit lower when you go through a travel agent.

I am not sure how warm the weather is in October in Bermuda, but we cruise every October to either the Caribbean or Hawaii and have always loved it. Perfect temperatures and no hurricanes.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Dave
Old February 8th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Sis

Very good price....I have a price for grand suite August 26, 05 3 people and it's $7,000. Whis I could do Oct....but school is in session then.
Old February 8th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to Dave Pearce Send a message via Yahoo to Dave Pearce

I have the RFS for $5300 for two plus $200 port/taxes for this May on the Explorer plus $400 + $200 port/taxes for each additional passenger. Remember, RCCL requires at least 5 people in a Royal Suite to reserve it.

Ruby Princess - Nov 11-18, 2012
Monarch Of the Seas - Oct 18-22, 2010
Radiance Of the Seas - Oct 14-19, 2009
Sovereign Of the Seas - Sept 26-29, 2008
Explorer Of the Seas - May 15-22, 2005
Voyager Of the Seas - May 19-26, 2002
Old February 8th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Beginner

Actually, our complete total for all six with tax is $5200. We would a little more to go next summer, but it seems like the price will be substantially higher.
Old February 9th, 2005, 12:51 PM
smokerise

Default Re: Re: Royal Family Suite

That sounds like the deal of the century - well done
Old February 11th, 2005, 05:38 PM
RCM

I'm a little confused with the Royal Suite #5814 on the Enchantment. I see on the RC website that it says the suite has two bedrooms and two baths. Is that correct? Has anyone actually had this suite? I got it for Dec 19, Western Caribbean for three for $6800 and change. Any thoughts for all the RC experts? Thanks in advance for you help.
Old February 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM
RCM

That's #8514.......sorry.
Old February 11th, 2005, 10:51 PM
AUTigerMom

Default Re: Re: Royal Family Suite

The Royal suites and the Royal FAMILY suites are two totally different cabins on all of the Voyager class ships. Can't speak for the other class on RCCL.