Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 7th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Nov 18 VOS Repo --Anyone going?

I am booked on the VOS Nov. reposition. The cruise is booked solid so there must be someone going with me.

Enchantment Of The Seas

Explorer of the Seas Winter Get Away -- back to the aft cabin
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Nov 18 VOS Repo --Anyone going?

I booked that cruise as soon as I saw the prices! We got a balconly cabin for about $760 per person. Should be a great time we were on the VOS this past Oct and LOVED it. I'm trying to decide if its practical to fly home from Fort Laurtadale rather than Miami, cause Jet Blue flies out of FT L and will sell a one way to Boston for <$100. Have you made flight arrangements yet? Jimbo
Old February 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

I wanted to use Jet Blue but they dont go into Newark. I am waiting for Air Trans to post flights so I can buy from them. I am hoping to book another fall repo while on board. I live 1 hour away from Bayonne so its great for me.

Enchantment Of The Seas

Old February 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

I called RCL today. You can get a transfer by bus to either airport ($20 FTL, $11 MAI) so one can usually get a cheeper flight out of FT Lauderdale. Now I need to figure out how to get from Boston to the dock, bus or train to mid-town Manhatten then cab I guess.
Old February 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

We are driving from the Philly area to Newark and will be staying at Best Western Newark Thursday night. For $155 we get one night hotel stay, continental breakfast, parking for 10 nights, and transfers to the port and from Newark International back to Best Western to get our car. We got this deal from parksleepfly.com
I think we will be staying in Miami for a night or two afterwards. I will be in no rush to get home so I will have a car to get me to whatever airport can get me home.

So you will be taking a train or bus from Boston to NYC? This site might help you.
http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/i-capeliberty.pdf

Enchantment Of The Seas