Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Beginner

Default serenade of the seas formal night

We are sailing on Serenade of the Seas on March 5. Can anyone tell me if guys have to wear a suit jacket to the formal nights? My brother-in-law just doesn't want to do the whole getting dressed up thing. If we skipped the formal night, is there other dinning alternatives.

Thank you!

Denise

Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2005, 08:17 PM
jowens36

Default Re: serenade of the seas formal night

Yes there all other alternatives --- every night there is informal dining at the Windjammer. Also, people don't get a dressed up as they used to on cruises. When I went on my first in 1989 everyone was formal in the dining room, now some people just wear a shirt and tie on formal night without a jacket.

Bookmarks

Tags
151012, caribbean, dress, formal, jackets, night, nights, rccl, royal, seas, secrets, seranade, serenade, worn