Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2005, 03:13 AM
kathyt.

Default itinerary for Grandeur 1-7-06

I just looked at cruisecal.com to see how many ships would be in ports when we are on the 1-07-06 Western Carib sailing of the Grandeur. It says we will be in Key West on 01-09, we are supposed to be in Grand Cayman. I called Royal Caribbean and they still say we are going to Grand Cayman. Does anyone have info on this? I have read on these boards that some of the ships are not going to Grand Cayman- but would they know that this far ahead? Thanks- Kathy T.
Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Passenger

Default Re: itinerary for Grandeur 1-7-06

Hi,

My husband and I just got back from a cruise on the Grandeur that sailed 02-05-05. We had a FANTASTIC time! We cruised to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Costa Maya, but when the ship went back out this week, it was scheduled to go to Key West, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. Apparently, it switches between Key West and Grand Cayman on certain weeks...I remember several of the staff telling us this, and that they also use Key West as an alternate when there is bad weather.

Ships have returned to Grand Cayman. Repairs are still under way all over the island, but much has been already restored. Everything is open.

Sometimes some of the booking sites leave the same sailing schedule up on their sites despite these slight changes from week to week that the cruise lines have planned. I would trust whatever Royal Caribbean tells you, but I would also check to make sure that Grand Cayman is what is indicated on your travel documents from your booker and RCI.

Hope this information helps!
Tracey
Old February 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM
kathy tanner

Default Re: Re: itinerary for Grandeur 1-7-06

Thanks for the info. I have been to Grand Cayman and Key West and like both, but would prefer to go to Grand Cayman. We are taking 15 family members who have not been there and are counting on it, but we will just have to see!
Thanks, Kathy T.