As of this post, I have about 264 hours until my 3 day cruise to the Bahamas departs. I've read about everything I could get my hands on, talked with others who have taken cruises and edumacated (smile) myself as much as possible. My first cruise is fast approaching. I've heard some of the day excusions are not really worth the prices. (glass bottom boat for one). I still have questions like all the rest of us first time cruisers.
1. Any feedback on the activities for kids? I'm taking my daughter with me and would like to know more details of the "navigators" activities. Parents encouraged to attend is that really just for them to have fun while Dad has his own fun?
2. Wake up calls? I have an inside cabin and want to rise early (if I can) every day.
3. Shore excursions, are there any "must sees." I've heard the Harbour cruise & Altantis beach break on Nassau is a must do.
4. Are there still motorscooters available to rent on Nassau to explorer the island?
5. How long does it take to visit different areas of the ship to become accustomed to where everything is? Is this ai good strategy or should I just let it happen on it's own? I'm departing on the Majesty of the seas.
6. What is the very latest one can depart from the ship? I know 3 days is going to go fast and would like to not be in any hurry to leave (of course).
Thank for reading, I'm very stoked about this trip!