Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Passenger

Default Navigator June 11 Cruise

Well only 2 months to go and everyone should be booked by now, so anyone else going on this cruise????

ghg---- I know you will probally still be , did you get all your shore stuff booked and
figured out??? Let me know what you guys planned out, you know I'm already done with all that and I'm really ready to go!!!!!

Also anyone been in room 1692 on this ship or a sister ship??? Would like to know about if you have. We are very excited, first time cruise for our boys(twins). Can't wait to set foot on the boat, the count down begins!!! KMBB
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Navigator June 11 Cruise

Less than 2 months to go----anyone else going to be on this ship????
Old April 21st, 2005, 02:08 AM
ghg

KMBB- Well hello!!! It's ghg!!
I saw your message sorry I didn't respond sooner I didn't have my shore excursions booked yet and I thought you would think I'm crazy by now for waiting so long. I actually just made them and hopefully it's good to go unless I hear otherwise. I e-mailed Peat Taylor and he emailed me back saying God willing it is confirmed for June 14. Doesn't he need names or anything? I just feel so funny not giving more info to hold my reservation. Is that how you did it??
Then I filled out the Captain Marvins reservation for the half day tour 10-1 Sting Ray City. I feel much better about that one, that is if they don't email me back and say it's filled. As of earlier today there was still room so we should be OK. Nontheless, I'm getting very excited to go... can't wait!! I still feel so unprepared.. Why does a cruise seem so much different to get ready for??? Some people I know booked a cruise on the NOS and a week later were on the ship. Granted it was a dad and his son, they don't worry about what to bring like wome do though!!! talk to you soon!---ghg
Old April 21st, 2005, 08:21 AM
Passenger

ghg----Hello!!! Don't worry about Peat Taylor, he will be at the dock waiting for us. I'm going to e-mail him in a month to be sure he will be our tour guide, he does has other drivers(I think) we want to make sure we have him or his son Oneil. If they are not busy this day, I'm sure you will be with us on this tour. Did your friends book this also??? You said before that they have (I believe) did the falls, so I was wondering if they were going to do this again. I'm also going to see if we(my family) can go and see a kindergarten class, the kids will be SO cute and they sometimes will sing a song for you. You can reguest what ever you want to do and he will try to make everyone happy.

Captain Marvin's----you will be with us on that tour also, unless they are extremely busy that day and have to take more boats out. We are really getting excited about this tour, the stringrays are really neat!!!!

What are you doing in Cozumel??? We are swiming with the dolphins on that day, should be interesting, I don't know how I will do for that one, but I want to do as much as I can and enjoy my kids doing these things for the first time. Should be fun!!!!

Well I'm pretty well ready to go, I've been getting my suntan lotions, film, water cameras, camcorder, extra batteries and any other stuff I think I wil l need put away and checked off my list. Also have all my tour money put in envelopes, so it will be easy to pay. Tip envelopes ready and plenty of one dollar bills(for tips---baggage handlers, room service, taxi cabs, and more)

Well have fun planning for this cruise, it will be here before we know it(can't wait!!!!) We will definitely be seeing one another sometime on this cruise. On sea days we just hang around the pool and do fun stuff like mini golf and rock climbing, dodge ball tourments and other fun things. In Labadee(the beach) we rented waverunners at noon, none of us has ever been on them(I'm going to wisk my life with my son (teenager) driving me around, I hope he doesn't throw me off, he might just want to do this intentionly--HA HA) Talk to you later, KMBB
Old April 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
ghg

KMBB-Well I just heard back from both Peat and Marvin and everthing is confirmed. Yes the other couple is doing the falls again and also the snorkeling tour in Grand Caymen with us. Thanks again for all your advice I really appreciate it. It's nice to know someone else has done something before and it all will go OK.
In Cozumel we talked about snorkeling again, but most likely well just hang out at a beach. I'll have to do more research. At Labadee we are definately are excited to hang out at the beach. Waverunners will be fun for you, we did that on our honeymoon in Cancun. I've also been on them at my family's cabin. Your'e boys will love it. I don't blame you for being scared they will take you for the ride of your life, how funny!
I need to start chippy away at that check off list!! Thanks again, ghg