Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2005, 08:51 AM
sunworshipper

Default AOS Aft Cabins/suites

Can anyone tell me about the RFS #9394 on the Adventure of the Seas. We want to book it because of the extra space. The balcony looks nice and big, but will it get sun? when you dock at ports are there ships right in back? Is it any better worse than midship where the royal suite is? We know we will be lucky to get any category suite, but want to know more about these Royal Family Suites on the back of the ship.
THanks!
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Admiral

Default Re: AD Aft Cabins/suites

All cat FS cabins are big and nice with great balconies. Those on deck 9 -like ## 9394 and 9694- may be a little "sunnier" than those on the deck below.
When in port there could be ships berthed behind you, but why stay on the balcony then? I donīt think you should try to compare an FS with the RS. The latter is intended for two guests, whereas the FS can accomodate up to eight (even if I would say four or max six is better).
Old May 7th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: AOS Aft Cabins/suites

I have seen the family suite on Explorer and it was super nice, lots of cabin space, etc. The balcony is also very large, but you will have some support beams back there, so you won't be right on the waters edge, but a distance from it, otherwise its great!

Message Boards Moderator