Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to catsandra
Default Is this cabin location good or bad

Posting this in all message boards. I just found out my cabin location for next months' cruise 8672 (very tail end) I saw lay out of ship am I missing something where my balcony is in back instead of sides. Is there alot of sound. Help anyone.
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Is this cabin location good or bad

Depends what ship your on.
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:06 PM
pcboston

On some ships the rear balconies are larger and some people like them for that reason. I think you feel a lot more motion and rocking in the back or front of the ship, so it would depend on if this would bother you. If you are under or over a restaurant or a club, it could be noisy. Check the deck plans to see what is near you.
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
DonD

We have had an aft balcony on two cruises out of twenty. Not all cruises were even outside cabins, BUT, if I have a choice, I will ALWAYS request an aft cabin. There is nothing like sitting on your balcony while the ship is underway, watching the wake and no wind. I think that I just talked myself into booking another cruise, thanks.