Hi, I made another post dealing strictly with the medical aspect.
1. How is the food for people that have Diabetes or Diverticalytis=no seeds! (sic)? Are there enough options to make them enjoy themselves? My mom is not real particular or a gourment type of person, she just wants to be able to find food she can eat.
2. How is VOS with people w/disabilities? Do people in wheelchairs (but can also walk some) get early embarking or disembarking on the ship? How about in the ports/tendors?
3. Will VOS allow me to bring in our own bottled water? Mom basically only drinks crystal light.
4. How is customs/immigration/embarking with someone who has to bring in needles? She has already faxed the ship w/her doctor's notes. Just don't want her medicine confiscated and get lost.
5. Are there enough chairs on deck that have shade?
6. How is the spa? Would love to treat her to a massage (she also has arthritis real bad-hence the wheelchair) but I heard they are ridiculous in price and they harass you to know end afterwards. Don't want to spoil the massage with a sales pitch from heck.
If you can give me any other suggestions, tips, etc for my mom, I would truly appreciate it. Even if it's bad. Maybe I can prevent some things from happening in the first place.