Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 20th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default roses - cruise enhancements

Sailing on my first cruise 9/9/05 Voyager out of Bayonne, NJ.

I was reviewing the RCCL website, and saw that one of the cruise enhancements available was a dozen roses for $56. Has anybody treated their loved one with a gift like this? Are they already in your stateroom when you arrive? Just wondering if I should do something like that, or if it'll be a waste of my money.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2005, 07:34 AM
Bob N

Default Re: roses - cruise enhancements

I didn't order the roses when I was on the ROS in Feb. but I order the basket of mixed cut flowers ( not sure how they are listed on the RCL website) and the were in the room when we got there. Oh by the way the were beautiful and a nice touch to the room.
Old June 21st, 2005, 07:56 AM
Bob N

I posted a photo of the flowers in my photo gallery on this website. Click on the link Photo Galleriers in the tool bar, my photo gallery is about 5 pages back and is listed as Radiance. You can try a search of the galleriers and put in Radiance. Look for the gallery created by Bob N. The photo is the last one.

Look to the left of the beautiful & sexy wife, the basket of flowers is on the desk. They lasted the entire 7 day cruise . Hopeful this gives you an idea on how they look.
Old June 21st, 2005, 10:56 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Re: roses - cruise enhancements

Nice. This is sorta kinda a 5 year anniversary present for us (actual anniversary is this Friday). Certainly seems well worth it...and will make the wife happy too! Thanks.
Old June 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Cruise Maniac

My husband did this more me on our third cruise on Celebrity. They lasted the entire cruise and would have probably been OK to take home but they won't let you take them off the ship. They were in the room when we arrived. You can order them before or when you get on the boat. The price list is in your cruise documents. They do a very nice job.