Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2005, 09:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to LuLu
Default Anniversary Ideas

My whole family and I (25 of us) our cruising on Mariner next June for my parents 50th anniversary. Any ideas for making this event special? Also, what type of games do they play on board (what is Quest?). Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 21st, 2005, 01:04 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Anniversary Ideas

We celebrated both birthdays and our anniversary while on board. Our TA told the cruise line about the special days. Balloons and a banner were on our door throughout the cruise and we also had a cake on each occasion. We have seen many banners for different celebrations especially around graduation time. A 50th is very special and congratulations to your parents!!! I'm sure if you let the cruise line know they will prepare something very nice for all of you to remember that day. When my parents celebrated their 50th they danced alone and were seated at the Captains table, that was a long time ago, but its worth a try for you to arrange that too. Good luck and best wishes to your parents. Enjoy your cruise.
Old June 21st, 2005, 09:03 PM
Doris Miller

You might want to buy them a certificate for a 8X10 of their favorite photo and a silver frame. See photo dept. for that or you can buy it online ahead of time. Quest is a fun game where people team up and do a savenger hunt. It is hilarious and lots of fun!
Old June 22nd, 2005, 02:30 PM
Yeoman

LuLu.........what about having them renew thier vows? that would be cute after 50 yrs!
Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You may also want to all eat together in one of the speciality restaurants one evening, thats always special.

Message Boards Moderator