Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2005, 02:53 PM
kn123

Default your opinions

what are all of your opinions on the navigator of the seas.. we are sailing in 4 days.
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
kn123

Default Re: your opinions

no one has been on the Navigator of the Seas??
Old June 23rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
straycat

I'm sorry to say I haven't been on Navigator OTS, but I'm sure she is fine, and I bet you will have a great time!

Happy sailing!
Old June 23rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Dan P

We were on the navagator two years ago.We were just on her sister ship the Voyager.The ships are big and beautiful.When you are walking in the promanade you dont even feel like you are on a ship.
As with the Voyager you can go to the fourth deck and walk all the way forward to the bow of the ship.If it is not to windy there are benches up there to sit and relax esp at night we found it great and relaxing.
If you have a room over looking the promanade you can sit in your window and watch the parade.The parade is about ten minutes long.A word of warning if you do have these inside rooms,close the curtains when you come out of the shower.
If you have been on large ships before you will enjoy this very much.
Old June 24th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Yeoman

We were on her over New Years '03. It was the first time on a Voyager class and we loved it. The amenties were great to have on sea days. We did a lot more walking than on Enchantment, but the extra space is nice when you have so many people on board! We hardly noticed the huge amount of people even during buffets, tendering, etc. It does make it a bit harder to find your pictures in the photo gallery! We thought the staff was wonderful, especially compared to the Mariner the following New Years which has so far been the worst (but not that bad). Of course, the staff rotates so it's the luck of the draw really. The food was about the same as on other RCI ships, but we liked having Chops and Portofinos available. We ate at Portofinos and loved it-a lot better food and service vs the dining room (but then theyre dealing with less people too). Youll have a great time!

alison

PCL-Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal
12/02 RCI-Enchantment-Western Caribbean
12/03 RCI-Navigator-Western Caribbean
12/04 RCI-Mariner-Eastern Caribbean
12/05 RCI-Brilliance-Panama Canal
Old June 25th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Passenger

The Navigator is wonderful. We did the Navigator in Feb. 03. Since then we have done 4 more RCL cruises and are doing another one in Sept. Have a great time.
Old June 25th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Yeoman

Although I believe the above opinions are correct, Its seems a little late for opinions don't you think?
Old June 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: your opinions

Thanks for all the comments. We're sailing on the Navigator 8/20. Can hardly wait!! We have a room with a view of the promenade. I'll be sure to remember to close the curtains.
Old June 26th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick

I went on the Navigator February 2004. It was my second cruise, and I was 14. It was a beautiful ship, and it was very clean. You'll have a great time.
Happy Sailing!
Old June 30th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to KimKnj08

i went on navigator in july 04 and LOVED it...my first cruise and whenever i told anyone, they said i was being spoiled for that to be my first cruise, its probably the best out there, 2nd biggest in the world w. great ports, labadee rocked! service and everything was outstanding, dont be nervous i think you couldnt have made a better choice! just be careful, the pools are 50% salt water, not sure why...just dont open your eyes without goggles!!! enjoy, i KNOW you will let me know how it goes!