CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Priority check in (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/238289-priority-check.html)

woodranch June 22nd, 2005 01:10 PM

Priority check in

I have heard different answers to this question even from RCCL.Do you have priority check in if you are staying in a junior suite.Anyone have a definite answer?

gerif June 22nd, 2005 01:16 PM

Re: Priority check in

We've sailed twice in a JS and had priority check-in both times.

momx4 June 22nd, 2005 01:34 PM

We had an owners suite on the Sovereign and we too had priorty check in.

woodranch June 22nd, 2005 01:38 PM

Re: Re: Priority check in

Of course if you have a owners suite you have priority check in.That was not the qeustion.IF YOU HAVE A JUNIOR SIUTE do you get priority check in.

momx4 June 22nd, 2005 01:42 PM

To our understanding....all suites ( jr/owner/penthouse/family/etc..) get priority check in.

SandraW June 22nd, 2005 03:12 PM

As a RCCI cruiser ....Yes, Junior suites get priority check in and a few other perks.

momx4 June 22nd, 2005 03:31 PM

SandraW.......that is correct, I forgot about the extras. I made the mistake of pre-ordering a bottle of champagne for almost $40 or so, then to see it came with one! LOL.
Woodranch.......you also get priority when leaving. have fun.

Angela Z. June 22nd, 2005 04:03 PM

So, if you're travelling with one junior suite and one inside cabin do they both get the priority? We're putting the kids in the inside cabin and would like to all check in together.
Angela Z.

woodranch June 22nd, 2005 04:54 PM

Re: Re: Priority check in

How many of you are in the junior suite.Is there plenty room for 2 kids and 2 adults?I am hoping it is much bigger then a regular room.Any experienced Junior suiters out there?

Angela Z. June 22nd, 2005 06:51 PM

The junior suite is bigger than a regular room but on the Sovereign that's not saying much! This ship has very small cabins. The sq. footage #'s are on the website. I think a regular inside is 119 and the junior suite is 250ish.
I think the sofa pulls out into a bed.
Angela Z.

momx4 June 23rd, 2005 05:47 AM

I also found that Travelocity gives you a lot of info that sometimes you can't find.

momx4 June 23rd, 2005 06:16 AM

We had an inside cabin as well as the owners suite. Both rooms got priority check in and check out. Hope that helps.

Angela Z. June 23rd, 2005 12:46 PM

Thanks momx4, that's what I was hoping to hear.
Angela Z.

hcat June 23rd, 2005 12:53 PM

What are some of the other perks? We -have l already learned there is no access to the concierge club unless you are Diamond Level---But are still looking forward to our first JS on the stretched Enchantment.