Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Desta4

Default Docs

Docs say you can't board until 2:30, I've read that people boarded at 12:30. I was planning on boarding early if possible. Do you have to wait until 2:30. When is it the busiest times to board. Anyone know. Or is there a good time?
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2005, 09:02 AM
what?

Default Re: Docs

you can def. get on at 11am. it will never say that on a brochure or nuffin but you can. and a ton of people get on then too. me and my family have done it twice now
Old June 29th, 2005, 08:06 PM
GMan

Desta4
Boarding commences when the public areas are ready on board. By 11:30 the lines usually start moving. Keep in mind you won't be able to access your cabin until 1.
The Windjammer cafe will be open for lunch, and you can do a little exploring until your cabin is available.
NOTE You probably won't have your luggage right away, so if your travelling from colder climes, bring some warm weather clothes in a carry on.
Old June 29th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Desta4

Thank you G Man.
Old June 30th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Yeoman

Last month they let folks start boarding in Vancouver by 1100-1130 but no access to rooms until 1300. Fire doors closed (not locked) with signs asking guests to stay in public areas until 1300. We were on a back-to-back and got to watch all the integral workings of the transition and gives you even more respect for the hard working crew!