Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to LuLu
Default kids ocean adventure club for 10 year old

We will be sailing next year on the Mariner and my son will be 10 years old when we cruise. He was wondering what types of things the kids did while in the club. Did they play games? Did they eat their meals there? Any advice? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old June 30th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to sanditoes
Default Re: kids ocean adventure club for 10 year old

Good quetion,
I too will have 2-10YO. on the same ship in Jan. I would like to know this answer too so I thought I would bump this question back to the top!!!!

waiting for answers...........
sanditoes

Old June 30th, 2005, 11:49 AM
shane22

the play games, scavanger hunts, video games, have a talent show, make gummie candy's, and they do have several meals together..... if you want.......... My twin 4 year old's, and 9 year old didn't want to come out of the program.
Old June 30th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to sanditoes

We will have 5 kids in our party, a 5 YO, a 9 YO, a 10 YO and two 13 YO's.

I did hear other places that the older ones will have a pizza party and sleep over??? Anyone comment on that????

The scavanger hunts, do they run all over the ship??? Are counselors with them??

Do they put on shows for parents to come see any of the nights??

And making candy sounds fun, I think the 9 & 10 YO would love to do that, so would the 13 YO's!!!

Thanks for your help, atleast I can give them an idea of what might go on while on the ship for the Sea days, even the 13's don't understand the level of entertainment that is offered, as this is the first time for all of us!!!!

again thanks,
sanditoes