Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 4th, 2005, 11:59 PM
bridget1

Default Concierge Club

We just booked a Grand Suite on the Navigator and we were told that one of the perks is Concierge Service. What exactly is this service? And what are some of the other perks for a Grand Suite?
Thanks for the help.
Bridget
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Concierge Club

Hi Bridget, we had a Grand Suite on the Adventure, this past February . The Concierge Lounge can help with ice show tickets , specialty restaurant reservations , and cruise excursions , ect . The Suite is large and and very comfy, whirlpool tub if your into that (i'm not) . No butler service , however the cabin steward was there any time needed. You have a special check-in at port for suite and platinum and up passengers. Private departure lounge. Few other perks possible but I,m sure you will love it . CK

Voyager -Nov09
Celebrity Summit - Jan09
Carnival Legend - Sept08
Serenade of the Seas - Feb07,May09
Celebrity Infinity - Aug06
Adventure of the Seas - Feb08,Jan06,Sept06
Old July 5th, 2005, 12:50 PM
bridget1

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
B
Old July 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Dan P

You can also go to the Concierge room between 530 and 8 o clock for free drinks and appy.You will get a blank key card and that is how you get into the room.It is one of the best perks there are.There the concierge will have the tickets for the ice show.
In the morning you can go there for coffee and danish,that is if you dont want to the windjammer for coffee while waiting for others.
Old July 7th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Dave P

Hello...I have to echo everyone elses comments about the Concierge Club being one of the best perks on the ship. We are not heavy drinkers, but we splurge on the ship, especially when the drinks are free in the Concierge Lounge.

The free Danish and coffee in the morning, along with the free drinks and/or wine with appetizers in the evening saves you so much money. We save about $300 total over the week cruise just by not having ot buy our drinks at night before dinner. The lounge is very comfortable and a great place to relax, especially if you have 2nd seating for dinner. We would always go to the lounge about 7-PM, then go to dinner.

Enjoy.

Dave
Old July 8th, 2005, 06:08 PM
bridget1

Wow that sounds geat. I had no idea about the lounge. I figured if we got priority embarking it was worth the cost. Thanks for all of your responses.