Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM
First Mate

Default Orlando to Cocoa Beach Shuttle

I heard there is a shuttle that goes from Orlando to Cocoa Beach. Does anyboby have that phone number. I heard they will drop you off at local Cocoa Beach hotels. We are going one day early to stay at a hotel for one night.
. Also is there a cruise shuttle from Port Canaveral to Orlando International Airport? (Transfere) Port Canaveral to Airport? How do I book this one way? Also Are there many cabs available in Cocoa Beach to get us from hotel to the pier?
Sponsored Links
Old July 16th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Katrina

Default Re: Orlando to Cocoa Beach Shuttle

Don't know about the shuttle just to cocoa beach area. I did look into cabs, and it would have been $160 for me to taxi to the port.(!) I'd look into rental cars if I were you. I booked the Royal Carribean bus to and from the Orlando airport. (I had arranged my own airfare.) It was a breeze. Very efficient. $50. I had to go back through my travel agent to add on the bus since I was booked on the cruise as part of a group. Start with RC's 800 number if you booked the cruise yourself.
Old July 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Admiral

Go to this link and click on Parking and Transportation, then out of town shuttles. It will give you a list of different companies. We used The Cocoa Beach Shuttle once and were very happy with them. They met us on time and delivered us to our hotel. Now, since we arrive a day earlier we find it less expensive to rent a car from Budget. It is only a 45 minutes drive and you have the freedom for a day to look around. Their drop off location is only 1/4 mile or less south of Port Canaveral and they offer free shuttle service. For our return trip to Orlando we purchased one-way transfers on the ship. Some hotels offer free shuttles and many posters recommend Art's Shuttle to get you to the ship. Hope this helps.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/main.htm

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old July 17th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Familiar Face

Once again use Art's Shuttle. They will pick you up at the airport, take you to the hotel. Then they will do the reverse trip from the port to MCO. It is $60 for up to 3 people plus tip each way. Then it goes up in $10 increments for each additional passenger.

Here is the link to the ratees page:

<http://www.artsshuttle.com/AirportRates.htm>