Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 20th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Bad Limo experience

If anyone is thinking about using Happy Limo please rethink. I used them and was less then thrilled. They picked us up at Orlando airport and we found the car to be less then satisfactory. The car had stained carpet and the wires were hanging out from their DVD player. The worst part was when they were supposed to pick us up after the cruise. They were 45 minutes late and everytime I called I was told a different excuse. I was very anxious as we had a plane to catch and did not want to rush around with crabby kids in tow. We the car finally came the driver told us it was acting up and may not make it to the airport. We made it there but could not use the the a/c and with all the humidy it was a horrible trip. Next time I am taking Art's Shuttle. They have plenty of van's waiting at the port for any last minute riders. They told me I could go with them if my limo service didnt show up and for 4 people it would have been $70. I just dont want anyone else to go through what I went through.
Sponsored Links