Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2005, 06:34 PM
valmo

Default Re: Big BIG problem : Voyager diverted from Bermuda to Canad

I agree with michele. Im 19 and was able to drink on the voyager. The kids under the age of 18 definately had a curfew on the boat because not only was my brother forced to go back to our room after curfew, but I was actually stopped every single night because people thought that I was too young to be out that late, let alone propped up at the bar ordering drinks. I honestly think the rape thing is a rumor.
Old August 9th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Cruise Maniac

Again, I am greatful to Cruisemates.com for being an open board where different concerns are shared.

Voyager of the Seas to Bermuda

May 2004 Voyager of the Seas to Canada
Old August 9th, 2005, 11:42 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Big BIG problem : Voyager diverted from Bermuda to C

Second that notion, Just 4
Old August 9th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just saying, I've seen threads disappear on other boards about this and other topics. You have to be a Stepford Cruiser or they delete it.

It's good to see differing points of view.

Voyager of the Seas to Bermuda

May 2004 Voyager of the Seas to Canada
Old August 11th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Big BIG problem : Voyager diverted from Bermuda to C

As kellie stated in an earlier post, it was warm and sunny in Bermuda on Tuesday and Wed, and they had forecasted that the storm moved up the coast right to Nova Scotia where they were. Well gee, that would mean you would have had to go right through the storm to get to your sunny paradise! Rough seas, wind, wait.....STRONG WIND, Strong Rain! Can't really utilize the ships amenities under those conditions.

And seriously people, you are all acting like it was snowing in Nova Scotia! A bit colder yes but C'mon! Weather is very unpredictable, unseasonably cool, not cold, COOL, in Nova Scotia, Halifax wherever you complained, and look at what happened in Australia this week....somewhere we all think is always warm...it was snowing!

Stop complaining so much about the "little things" in life because all the heat coming out of your mouths, is definitely causing global warming!