Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Mary Mary

Default needs to pay by tomorrow, pls advise

hey, needs to pay by tomorrow..... any advice will be much appreicated. There are only 2 available on the radiance, 8505 or 7670. Any idea? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: needs to pay by tomorrow, pls advise

I would go with 7670. 8508 looks to have quite the small balcony compared to most, and 7670 looks like it is larger than average. Go with that and have fun!!!

Carnival Liberty
Old July 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Admiral

Mary,
I was just in 8558 and our only complaint was the overhang in the back of the ship. We could not look straight down into the ocean. Cabin 7670 does have a bigger balcony but you will not look directly down to the water either. It is on the overhang. Cabin 8505 looks like it has a 1/2 balcony.

When are you going?

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old July 26th, 2005, 03:27 PM
MER

Call Royal Caribbean direct and talk with them. Sometimes a travel agent is not so helpful as they are getting their info from RCCL themselves, which is time consuming.
Old July 26th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Yeoman

I haven't had any of these cabins but have several trips on the "Radiance" so I would say 7670 is a no-brainer. It is tucked up against the wall of the aft suite and is a nice nook. Have spoken to folks who had them and it was all positive.
Old July 27th, 2005, 05:05 AM
MiamiCruiser

MER

What the heck kind of travel agent are you booking with? They should know these things. If you are one of these cheap people that look for the best deal online, than you are going to get exactly that kind of service. Find a certified Royal travel agent, not an agency. If you find a good agent stick with them, they can tell you about those really good deals that you're so busy searching for online all night.

My travel agent knows everything and anything. All I have to do is call and the job is done. No hastle, no waiting, plus I can hold him accountable for any screw ups. Only time I booked through the cruise line I had to speak to like 20 people to get a ticket changed. If you have the time to go through that, than by all means.