Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Passenger

Default Gift and Gear on Mariners

Hello. I have yet another question. I found by playing around on the Royal Caribbean site that you can get little packages for you room. I was thinking of getting the cheap romantic package (the other ones were unthinkable). It was going to be a surprise to my boyfriend since this is our first cruise and thought it would be nice to have something like that to share on the balcony. Has anyone purchased anything like that? Is it a rip off? I know you can't bring anything on board with you (or you might get caught trying) but I wanted something special. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!!!

Old July 27th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to CruzNLexi
Default Re: Gift and Gear on Mariners

I have done the Romance Plan I think it was $99 and included the champagne, picture with the album, and straberies dipped in chocolate and breakfast in bed. The breakfast was really good and it was nice doing that on the balcony. If you have a balcony it would be nice. But all in all it is worth it.
Lexi
Old July 27th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Gift and Gear on Mariners

Lydia, there are companies out there that specialize in all kinds of gifts to send to someone who is crusing, sort of like Welcome Wagon type things. Do a search and see what you can find.